On May 22nd, this event organised by EurActiv in partnership with ECI, EGGEC, AEBIOM and Solar Heat Europe has been a real success.
Mainly focusing on the solutions for the heating and cooling sector to opt out from a fossil-fuel reality, this event has been the occasion to reunite the Brussels’ sphere main actors to exchange and express their opinions on the subject in a context where trialogues on the Clean Energy package are still ongoing.
The speakers of the event were:
- Dominique Ristori, Director General for Energy, European Commission
- Michael Steurer, Attaché Energy, Permanent Representation of Austria to the EU
- Ute Collier, Senior Programme Leader Renewables, International Energy Agency
- Jacqueline Jackson, Account Director for EMEA & ROW, Trucost
- Nigel Cotton, Director, European Copper Institute
- Philippe Dumas, Secretary General of the European Geothermal Energy Council
If you are interested in knowing more about the event, please consult the video above or contact us at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply