Brussels, November 28th, 2022 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 14th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for:
- Further development and improvement of Solar Thermal certification and standardization processes
- Ensuring quality assurance for solar thermal technology
- Paving the way for the certification of the next generation of solar thermal products
The main priorities of this 14th SCF call are extensive and include the following:
- Revise the calculation method for the LCOH
- Fire safety for Solar Thermal collector
- Addressing and resolving new technological challenges in the sector
The total available budget for this call is approximately 74.000 €. The call reflects the priorities identified by the Solar Keymark Network during its 33rd meeting, which was held in October 2022.
The final decision on which projects will be supported, as well as the amount of the support, will be taken during the 34th SKN meeting, in March 2023.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, December 16th, 2022, 15h00 CET (UTC +1).