EuroSun 2018 Conference, from September 10-13, 2018 in Rapperswil, Switzerland.
The 12th edition of the International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry will be hosted by HSR, the University of Applied Science Rapperswil. Located at the lake Zurich their beautiful campus will be a highly inviting location and a forum for scientists, engineers, architects, and representatives from industry and business to present and discuss their latest findings, developments and perspectives.
EuroSun 2018 will be organized in cooperation with the Swissolar Solar Heating Conference, the 2nd SIGES Conference on the Simulation of Energy Systems for Buildings as well as the 8th International Workshop on Solar Air Conditioning.
Call for Papers
We cordially invite you to submit your latest and best results as an abstract for EuroSun 2018.
Abstracts are welcome on the following conference topics:
- Solar Buildings
- Solar Assisted District Heating and Cooling
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating
- Solar Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (8th International Workshop on Solar Air Conditioning)
- PV and PVT Systems for Buildings and Industry
- Solar Thermal Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- Thermal Storage
- Testing & Certification
- System Simulation (2nd SIGES Conference on the Simulation of Energy Systems for Buildings)
- Solar Resource and Energy Meteorology
- Solar Education
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Policies
EuroSun 2018 runs an impartial blind review process. Your extended abstract should be able to successfully convince the review panel of the scientific significance and quality of your work. Review criteria include originality, scientific/technical quality of the results, and relevance to the conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 28, 2018. Please upload your abstract to the EuroSun 2018 website as a PDF document (max. 2 pages). The abstract upload will open soon.
The template for the preparation of the abstract is available here.
Accepted abstracts will appear on the EuroSun 2018 website for download before start of the conference. Acceptance of the abstract does not guarantee acceptance of the paper for the proceedings; accepted papers need to follow the publishers guidelines and will be subject to a separate review process.