Get informed on the upcoming calls related to your technology expertise and meet potential partners!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP), the Deep Geothermal ETIP and the DHC+ Technology Platform are happy to announce the organisation of a brokerage event focused on the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy Work programme 2018-2020. The event will take place on 16 November in Brussels and will foster cross-sectorial cooperation between the different technologies under the scope of the platforms.
The event will be an opportunity to get to know all relevant information on the upcoming calls as well as to meet valuable partners from different technology sectors to exchange experiences and potentially create successful consortia.
A Plenary Session will take place in the morning with representatives from the European Commission and Executive Agencies.
In the afternoon the participants will attend parallel sessions according to their preferences. The initial suggested topics are the following:
- Energy efficient buildings- renovation
- Renewable energy system integrated at building scale
- Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions/ Technical support for RES heating and cooling
- Sustainable process industry
- Energy storage (including materials)
- Energy efficiency- Smart buildings (including smart services, and smart materials)
- Deep Geothermal
- Shallow Geothermal/Solar energy in industrial processes
- Combining Renewable Technologies for a Renewable District Heating and/or Cooling System
- Market uptake support
- Energy islands, and Smart Cities and Communities
- Next-generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification
- Energy efficiency- investments
- Energy modelling
- Smart and clean energy for consumers
- Skill building, support to education
The detailed agenda will be available shortly.
The event will take place at the Ateliers des Tanneurs:
Rue des Tanneurs, 58-62
Registration fee: 121 EUR (100 EUR+VAT 21%).
Deadline: 3rd November 2017
Please use the online registration form to register to the event taking place on 16th November in Brussels.
After submitting the form you will receive an email with further instructions for finalising the payment.
Please note that your registration is only confirmed once we receive the full payment of your registration fee: 121 EUR (100EUR +VAT 21%).
You will receive a confirmation email stating the status of your registration.